Welcome to the heavenly world of Biscoff Brownies! With the unique blend of Biscoff spread, which is made from deliciously spiced cookies, and rich, fudgy brownie batter, this dessert is a game-changer. Let's dive into this delightful recipe, guaranteed to impress both the Biscoff enthusiasts and brownie lovers in your life!
Biscoff Brownies can be enjoyed year-round and are a hit at many events, but if you're craving a carnival twist, don't miss this Churro Brownies recipe! It takes the cozy spices of the Biscoff spread and adds a fun churro flair, perfect for a unique and festive treat.
Prefer To Watch Instead Of Read?
- Biscoff Spread
- Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Powder
See recipe card for quantities.
Preheat the oven and prepare a 9-inch square baking pan by greasing it and lining it with parchment paper.
Making the Biscoff Batter
In a large bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar, Biscoff Spread, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Combining Dry Ingredients
Gradually add the dry ingredients to the Biscoff mixture, mixing by hand until well combined.
Pouring and Spreading the Batter
Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
Bake the brownies at 350°F for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs, and then let them cool completely in the pan.
Cut the brownies into squares and optionally add melted Biscoff spread and a cookie for a perfect touch.
Hint: Be careful not to overmix the batter once the dry ingredients are added to avoid tough brownies. Keep a close eye on them during the last few minutes of baking; they're done when a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs. If using additional Biscoff spread as a topping, warming it slightly will make it easier to drizzle.
For dietary accommodations, consider the following:
- To make it dairy-free, substitute the butter with a plant-based alternative.
You can adapt this recipe to create an array of delectable treats:
- Add a handful of chopped nuts or chocolate chips for added texture and flavor.
- Top with a Biscoff glaze or cream cheese frosting for an extra touch of decadence.
- 9-inch Square Baking Pan: To bake the brownies in.
- Parchment Paper: Makes it easy to remove brownies later.
- Mixing Bowls: To mix ingredients.
- Whisk or Hand Mixer: To mix ingredients smoothly.
- Measuring Cups and Spoons: For accurate ingredient amounts.
Most Useful Equipment:
- 9-inch Square Baking Pan: Can't make brownies without it.
- Biscoff Brownies should be stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
- They can keep for up to 3-4 days, or up to a week in the refrigerator.
For the fudgiest brownies, avoid overbaking. Begin checking the brownies a few minutes before the suggested baking time, and remove them when a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
Yes, Nutella or other cookie butter can be used in place of Biscoff.
Yes, feel free to add nuts, chocolate chips, or even chunks of Biscoff cookies.
They may have been overbaked. Remember to start checking them a few minutes before the suggested baking time.
Yes, just make sure to adjust the baking time and use a larger pan.
The fudginess is typically determined by the ratio of fat to flour, so increasing the amount of Biscoff spread or butter slightly may result in fudgier brownies.
With the appropriate substitutions (vegan butter and an egg replacement), these brownies can be made vegan.
Yes, Biscoff Brownies freeze well. Wrap them tightly and they can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
No, these brownies can be stored at room temperature, but refrigerating them can extend their shelf life.
Brown sugar can be replaced with coconut sugar or granulated sugar, though the flavor and texture will vary.
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
½ cup (135g) Biscoff Spread
⅓ cup (75g) melted Butter
⅓ cup (100g) Sugar
¼ cup (55g) Brown Sugar
2 (100g) Eggs
½ tsp (2.5ml) Vanilla Extract
1 cup (120g) Flour
1 tsp (4g) Baking Powder
½ tsp (3g) Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Prepare a 9-inch square baking pan by greasing it and lining it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar, Biscoff Spread, and melted butter.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing until smooth after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the Biscoff mixture, mixing by hand until well combined.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Remove from the oven and let the brownies cool completely in the pan.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
- Optionally, drizzle melted Biscoff spread and add a cookie for a perfect touch.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Don't consume raw batter, as it contains raw eggs.
Enjoy baking and indulging in these luscious Biscoff Brownies!