Introduce your taste buds to a delicious, easy-to-make no-bake Kinder-inspired cheesecake recipe with a graham cracker crust, creamy cheese filling, and Kinder chocolate bars. Perfect for any occasion and easy to make, it's a delicious combination of creamy and chocolatey goodness.
The Kinder No-Bake Cheesecake recipe is special because it combines two beloved desserts, cheesecake and Kinder chocolate, into one delicious treat. The creamy texture of the cheesecake pairs perfectly with the rich, chocolatey flavor of the Kinder bar, creating a unique and irresistible dessert. Additionally, this recipe is easy to make, requiring no baking and minimal ingredients, making it perfect for busy home cooks. It's a perfect recipe for those who love the taste of Kinder chocolate and the creamy texture of cheesecake.
Prefer To Watch Instead Of Read?
- Graham Crackers
- Kinder Chocolate
- Whipping Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Vanilla extract
See recipe card for quantities.
How To Make Kinder No-Bake Cheesecake
Cover the bottom of and 8 inches Springform Mold with parchment paper.
Mix the graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
Pour the mixture into the lined pan. Use a glass to press the crust firmly into the bottom of the pan and refrigerate.
Melt the Kinder chocolate in a water bath or in the microwave and set it aside.
Whisk the cream in a bowl until stiff peaks form and set it aside.
In another bowl, mix the cream cheese with vanilla extract, powdered sugar, and salt.
Add the melted Kinder chocolate to the cream cheese mixture. Fold in the whipped cream.
Pour the filling over the crust in the mold. Smooth the top of the filling and refrigerate overnight.
Run a knife around the edge of the cheesecake to loosen it from the mold. Lift the mold of the cheesecake.
To make the Kinder ganache, mix the Kinder chocolate and cream in a bowl. Microwave the mixture for 30 seconds at a time until the chocolate starts to melt.
Stir the mixture until it becomes smooth and uniform. Once the ganache is warm, pour it over the cheesecake to create a drip effect.
Cut the cheesecake and enjoy it!
If you don't have access to Kinder chocolate, you can substitute it with any other brand of milk chocolate. Use an equal amount of substitute chocolate as the recipe calls for in Kinder chocolate.
- Food Processor: Helps to crush graham crackers into fine crumbs for the crust.
- Mixing Bowls: A place to mix the crust ingredients.
- 8 inches Springform Mold: To hold the cheesecake and allows for easy removal.
- Hand Mixer: Makes it easy to whip cream and mix cream cheese.
- Spatula: To fold the whipped cream into the mixture gently.
For Ganache and Final Steps
- Parchment Paper: Keeps the cheesecake from sticking to the pan.
Most Useful Equipment
- 8 inches Springform Mold: Most important as it shapes the cheesecake and allows for easy removal.
Store the cheesecake covered in the refrigerator for 3-5 days to keep it fresh.
- To make the cheesecake easier to remove from the pan, cover the bottom piece of the springform pan with parchment paper and close the top part of the pan over it.
- For a firmer cheesecake, whip the cream to hard peaks before mixing it into the cheese mixture.
- To cut perfect slices, use a clean, hot knife. Heat the knife under hot water and wipe it dry before each cut.
- Use room-temperature cream cheese to make it easier to mix and create a smooth texture.
- Chill the crust before adding the filling to ensure it holds its shape.
- Properly measure the ingredients to ensure the right consistency is achieved.
- Chill the cheesecake for several hours or overnight to ensure it sets properly.
No-bake cheesecake has raw ingredients like cream cheese, cream, chocolate, and fruits. Baked cheesecake has ingredients like flour and eggs that need to be baked. They have different textures - no-bake cheesecake is light, while the baked cheesecake is dense.
You don't have to bake the crust for a no-bake cheesecake, but you can use a baked crust if you prefer. If you choose to use a baked crust, make sure it is cooled down before adding the cheese mixture.
Whip the cream to hard peaks before mixing it with the other ingredients to help the cheesecake hold its shape. Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 8 hours or overnight to ensure it sets properly and becomes firm.
Run a hot knife along the edge of the cheesecake to help release it from the pan. Alternatively, you can follow our top tip from earlier in the task by covering the bottom of the springform pan with parchment paper before closing the top part of the pan. This will make it easier to remove the cheesecake when it's ready.
- 150g Graham Crackers
- 75g Butter
- 1g Salt
- 215g Kinder Chocolate
- 375ml Whipping Cream
- 500g Cream Cheese
- 85g Powdered Sugar
- 5ml Vanilla extract
- 2g salt
- ½cup - 85g Kinder Chocolate
- 50ml Cream (Whipping Cream 35%)
Make sure to have all the ingredients needed
In a bowl, mix the powdered graham crackers with the melted butter and a pinch of salt
Pour into the pan
Use a glass to press the crust in the bottom
In a water bath or in the microwave, melt the Kinder chocolate
In a bowl, whisk the cream to stiff peaks and set aside
Again, in another bowl mix the cream cheese with the vanilla extract, the powdered sugar and the salt
Add in the melted Kinder chocolate
Fold in the whipped cream
Pour the filling into the mold
Even it out and refrigerate overnight
Unmolding & The Ganache
Run a knife around the cheesecake
Lift the mold
Don't worry if it is not perfect, the next step will hide the imperfections 😉
For the Kinder ganache, combine the Kinder chocolate and cream in a bowl
Microwave for 30 seconds at a time until the chocolate starts to melt
Mix until it becomes homogeneous
When the Kinder ganache is warm pour on the cheesecake to create a drip
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Waiting Time: 8 hours
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Kinder No-Bake Cheesecake, Easy Kinder Cheesecake, Creamy Kinder Cheesecake, Kinder Chocolate Ganache, Kinder Cheesecake Recipe, No-Bake Cheesecake, Kinder Chocolate Desserts
- Use fresh ingredients to make the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake when you are done.