Indulge in the rich flavors and tantalizing aroma of the Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread. This delectable treat, layered with buttery goodness and sprinkled with cinnamon sweetness, is bound to leave you craving more. Dive in to discover the art behind crafting this bread.
Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread, with its delicate layers and aromatic presence, finds its peak popularity during the cozy fall season, yet it's a treat cherished year-round. Its comforting warmth makes it a favorite for Thanksgiving and Christmas breakfasts. Speaking of delightful desserts, if you're in the mood for a zesty twist, our Lemon Butter Cake is a must-try. The tangy notes of lemon paired with buttery richness are truly hard to resist.
PREFER TO WATCH INSTEAD OF READ?
- Instant yeast
- Warm milk
- Brown sugar
- Powdered sugar
See recipe card for quantities.
Make the Dough
Combine ingredients in a mixer and achieve a smooth consistency.
Allow the dough to double in a warm environment.
Prepare Bread & Filling
Roll, butter, and sprinkle your dough with the cinnamon mix.
Mold & Second Rise
Organize the cut dough in the mold and let it rise again.
Bake until golden brown and allow to cool before removal.
Drizzle the prepared glaze over your warm bread.
Hint:To achieve the perfect softness and flavor, ensure that your butter is properly softened but not melted. The consistency of the butter can greatly impact the layering and overall texture of the bread.
- For a dairy-free version, you can replace the milk with almond or soy milk and use a dairy-free butter alternative.
- If you're watching your sugar intake, consider using a sugar substitute like stevia in the glaze and filling.
- Add a sprinkle of raisins or nuts in between the layers for an extra crunch and flavor.
- Experiment with flavors by adding a dash of nutmeg or cardamom to the cinnamon mix.
Store the Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. For longer freshness, refrigerate and warm slightly before serving.
Consistency is key! Ensure even layering of the cinnamon filling for a balanced flavor in every bite.
Absolutely, but it may require more effort when kneading by hand.
The dough should roughly double in size.
Definitely! Try chocolate chips or fruit preserves.
It may be due to over-kneading or not allowing enough rising time.
Almond extract can be a unique twist.
Absolutely, adjust baking time accordingly.
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
350g (2 ¾ cups) Flour
50g (¼ cup) Sugar
A pinch of Salt
7g (1 packet) Instant Yeast
125ml (½ cup) Warm Milk
5ml (1 tsp) Vanilla
40g (3 tbsp) Butter
115g (½ cup + 1 tbsp) Brown Sugar
15g (1 tbsp) Cinnamon
30g (2 tbsp) Softened Butter
100g (1 cup) Powdered Sugar
15g (1 tbsp) Butter
15ml (1 tbsp) Milk
5ml (1 tsp) Vanilla
Make The Dough
- Mix all the ingredients except the butter in a stand mixer with the hook until it forms a dough
- Add the butter cubes
- Mix for 4-5minutes or until the dough is elastic and sticky
- Transfer to a greased bowl and cover
- Let rise in a warm area for about 60 minutes or until it doubled in size
Preparing The Bread And Filling
- Deflate the dough
- Put it on the counter and roll it into a 30-50cm rectangle
- Apply the softened butter all over the dough
- Mix the cinnamon, brown sugar, and salt in a bowl
- Sprinkle all over the buttered dough
- Pass your fingers all over so the dry filling sticks equally on the butter
- Cut 6 equal strips in the dough
- Stack them up into three strips
- Then cut the stacks into 4 rectangles
Place In The Mold And Second Rise
- Prepare the mold by greasing it and lining it with parchment paper
- Then place the stacks of dough vertically in the mold
- Make sure they are not all stuck on each other so pull them apart a little bit
- Cover and let it rise another 30minutes
- Apply egg wash to the bread
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes
- Take out of the oven and let it cool down at least 15minutes before unmolding
- If you want the full cinnamon roll bread you must make the delicious glaze
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and whisk
- You can adjust by adding more milk or sugar if the consistency isn’t perfectly right
- Drizzle all over your warm and fragrant Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
- Now you can pull it apart and enjoy!!!
- Prep Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Bread
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
- Ensure your eggs are fresh.
- Don't consume raw dough as it contains uncooked eggs.
- Allow the bread to cool on a wire rack to avoid mold growth due to trapped moisture.